August 9, 2013 by PO.P Press
Are you on Pinterest? We want to share some of our favorite pins from the week.
1) Summer is not over yet so if your kids are still begging for icy treats, these Oreo Pudding Pops certainly caught our eye and sound delish.
2) Martha Stewart is always full of great ideas and this one is no different. This DIY clutch is a great way to repurpose fabrics and prints that you love.
3) The IKEA hacks do it again by jazzing up a Malm dresser with cut out clothing shapes. It looks adorable and can help your little ones put away and pick out their own clothes. Bonus for everyone!
4) Anyone who has traveled with a stroller knows how beat up it can become during transit (how do they do that?), but Phil & Ted has an amazing travel bag to keep your coveted stroller protected during the flight.
5) Handmade Charlotte always finds great ideas for outdoor play and this one is no exception. What child wouldn’t love his or her own climbing wall?