February 22, 2013 by PO.P Press
Our PO.P Up Sales are a great way to find fantastic deals. It’s like shopping a Sample Sale online, and what’s available each month is anyone’s guess. Many times PO.P Up Sales contain items from previous collections and seasons, but many times they can be targeted towards one age group or even include a few items from the current collection.
Since PO.P Up Sales generally last four days, we like to give our customers some time to assess what items they may need. But we know your time is precious, so we wanted to give you a brief lesson on how we recommend you shop one of our PO.P Sales.
1) When you get the email on Thursday morning, go through all the pages of the sale to see what is available. We do our best to order things starting with older children (6-12), to younger child (2-6), baby and newborn. So if you need baby items, they generally are towards the end.
2) Take stock of what your kids need now or might need in the future (next season or even next year). Perhaps they have outgrown their pants or that favorite T-shirt is looking too tight. Don’t forget the basics like underwear, leggings, tights and socks, which are often great deals during a PO.P Up.
3) Consider baby or newborn gifts during a PO.P Up Sale.
4) Know what items are a great deal. Merino Wool, outerwear items and Best Basics are deals you don’t want to pass up during a PO.P Up Sale.
5) Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding sizing either via email or on Facebook. We want to make sure you are getting the best size for the child, especially if you’re planning for another season or next year.
Category Kids Style | Tags: