June 17, 2014 by Polarn O. Pyret
We always test which materials, solutions and details work best for children who want to splash around in puddles or build a snowman. Here are just a few of the details that help to keep children warm and dry – whatever the weather. Visit one of our stores and we’ll be happy to show you more. You can rely on our expertise – we’ve been making clothes for children who want to be children since 1976.
BEST BUY OF THE YEAR – THE SHELL JACKET!
• New prints!
• Wind and waterproof shell jacket in durable material.
• Unique snap solution, which makes it easy to attach to our wind fleece jackets.
• Fully taped seams make the jacket waterproof, and storm flaps on the inside and outside of the zip give extra protection against cold air.
• The hood is detachable and fastens with poppers. If the hood gets entangled, the poppers will release to avoid risk of injury to the child.
• Soft fleece inside the collar.
• The sleeve cuffs have Velcro adjustment.
• Adjustable hem.
• Two front pockets with zip closure.
• And, Reflectors with 360-degree visibility.
WIND FLEECE JACKET
• Windproof fleece jacket that keeps child warm when it’s windy.
• Elasticated ribbed cuffs with thumb hole.
• The zip has a guard at the top to protect child’s chin and cheeks.
• The storm flap on the inside of the zip gives extra protection against cold air.
• Unique snap solution makes it easy to attach to our shell jackets.
• Two front pockets (not on baby sizes).
• Reflectors with 360-degree visibility.
Will be in store as early as Early – August but please note that there can be changes.
We hope you find something you like!